Sustainable Communication 7,5 Credits
- Introduction to sustainable development and the complex relations between environmental, social and economic aspects of sustainability
- Introduction to the concept of sustainable communication
- Sustainable communication and journalism
- Sustainable communication as organizational cross-sector practices and collaboration
- Sustainable communication and social change
- Sustainable communication and critique of ideology
PrerequisitesTo be admitted to the course, the applicant must meet the general entry requirements for doctoral programmes, i.e. have been rewarded a degree at second-cycle level, or have achieved at least 240 credits, of which a minimum of 60 credits must have been achieved at second-cycle level.
English proficiency corresponding to English 6, or English course B in the Swedish upper secondary school system, is required.
Level of Education: XXX
Course code/Ladok code: FLHKO39
The course is conducted at: School of Education and Communication