Science and Technology Studies (STS): Historical and Contemporary Perspectives 7,5 Credits
- History of science in the 20th century
- The emergence of Science and Technology Studies (STS)
- The role of scientific methods
- The role of normativity in scientific practices – and in understanding scientific practices
- Realism/anti-realism in the philosophy of science – and beyond
PrerequisitesThe applicant must meet the general entry requirements for third-cycle courses and programmes.
English proficiency corresponding to English 6, or English course B in the Swedish upper secondary school system, is required.
Level of Education: XXX
Course code/Ladok code: FLVTS33
The course is conducted at: School of Education and Communication