Corporate Finance 2 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThis course provides students with a deeper knowledge of the three tasks of the Financial Manager: investment decisions, financing decisions and cash management. The purpose of the course is to present Managerial Finance within a unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price and other powerful simple ideas.
Main topics covered in the lectures and exercises:
- Capital Asset Pricing Model and portfolio choice
- Estimating the cost of capital
- Capital structure decisions in perfect markets and with taxes
- Payout policies
- Financial distress
- Methods of capital budgeting and valuation techniques
- Financial options and option valuation
- Risk management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Prerequisites60 credits in Business Administration or Economics including 7.5 credits in Corporate Finance I, 7.5 credits in Financial Accounting. 15 credits in Business Statistics I and II.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G2F
Course code/Ladok code: FSBN13
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business School