Advanced Supply Chain Management 2: Integration and Alliances 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course takes a holistic view of Supply Chain Integration – internal & external. The main themes of the course are:
- Theory Perspective on Supply Chain Integration
- Strategy, Systems & Processes for Supply Chain Integration
- Sourcing and purchasing in supply chain integration.
External Integration (Suppliers & Customers)
- Integration and Power of Supply Chains
- Inter-organizational Collaboration
- Strategic Alliances Development
- Transport in Supply Networks
- Performance measurement and management in Supply Chain Integration
Connection to research and practice
This course builds on the research activities and practical results from research areas in supply chain management, such as power, alliances, strategy, and performance measurement. Students in this course will have opportunities to analyse relevant research outcomes, cases, and experiences from the business cases undertaken in the JIBS research centers and a real case with a company. In addition, practitioners from different sectors are invited to share their experiences.
PrerequisitesBachelor’s degree in Business Administration (i.e., the equivalent of 180 credits at an accredited university) including Advanced Supply Chain Management 1, 7.5 credits (or the equivalent).
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: JA2S26
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business School
Previous and ongoing course occasions
Type of courseProgram
SemesterAutumn 2023: Oct 30 - Jan 14
Rate of Study50%
ExaminerCarla G Machado
Course coordinatorCarla G Machado
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students15000kr