Marketing Communication 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course gives a broad introduction to marketing communication as professional and academic discipline. This includes embracing theories, methods and working processes which underpins marketing communication planning, execution and evaluation.
Specific areas include:
- The role of marketing communication within the larger field of marketing.
- Target group analysis, communication strategy and objectives.
- Communication tools and actors included the general marketing communication market.
- Creative strategies and execution.
- Media choice and media planning.
- Budgeting, effect measurement and evaluation of communication efforts.
Prerequisites30 credits in Business Administration or Economics including Marketing Management.
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: JMCK18
The course is conducted at: Jönköping International Business School
Previous and ongoing course occasions
Type of courseProgram
SemesterAutumn 2020: Aug 17 - Oct 25
Rate of Study50%
Course coordinatorDarko Pantelic
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students12500kr