Communication Perspectives 7,5 Credits
- Intercultural communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Cultural value dimensions
- Cultural influence on contexts, e.g. crisis, health and education
- Swedishness and Swedish communication patterns in the global village – understanding cultural identity
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements or the equivalent. English proficiency is required. Exemption is granted from the requirement in Swedish.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G1N
Course code/Ladok code: LCPG17
The course is conducted at: School of Education and Communication
Previous and ongoing course occasions
This course is cancelled for study period Sep 14-Oct 05.
Type of courseProgram
SemesterAutumn 2020: Sep 14 - Oct 11
Rate of Study100%
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students11250kr