Man, Society and Environment 7,5 Credits
- Geographical perspectives on the relation between man, society and environment
- The theoretical basis of sustainable development and its importance for social development
- Human and natural systems including ecosystem services, human activities and use of resources
- The connection between political, economic, social and environmental processes
- Local and global sustainability challenges
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements or the equivalent. English proficiency is required. Exemption is granted from the requirement in Swedish.
Level of Education: Undergraduate G1N
Course code/Ladok code: LMSG17
The course is conducted at: School of Education and Communication
Previous and ongoing course occasions
This course is cancelled for study period Feb 24-Mar 23.
Type of courseProgram
SemesterSpring 2020: Feb 24 - Mar 29
Rate of Study100%
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students11250kr