Industrial Placement Course in Product Development 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsConditions for a professional approach in the exercise of their future profession.
Business-related content tailored to the client's professional activities, with students:
- joining and contributing knowledge to an ongoing project
- witnessing and participating in an ongoing product development process
- participating in professional practice relevant to the main subject area
- planning and delivering professional development for the client’s staff
- write and orally reflect upon the experience of professional practice, and its documentation.
PrerequisitesAt least 30 credits in the Master´s programme should be approved (or the equivalent).
Level of Education: Master
Course code/Ladok code: TNFS20
The course is conducted at: School of Engineering
Previous and ongoing course occasions
Type of courseProgram
SemesterAutumn 2020: Oct 19 - Jan 17
Rate of Study100%
Course coordinatorAnders Adlemo
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students17498kr