User Experience Design 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course will give the students an overview of fundamental concepts within user experience design with particular focus on information architecture and interaction design.
The course includes the following elements:
- Treat information as a material for the creation of shared digital environments
- Apply information architecture and interaction design concepts and methods to real-world situations
- Create blueprints for interactive systems through sketching, storyboarding, and prototyping
- Design interactions that make use of digital, ambient, or behavioral interfaces
- Consider emotion and persuasiveness as core elements of the design process
- Apply cognitive and behavioral models to design for accessibility and inclusion
- Apply skills and knowledge in the context of team-work and collaborative projects
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and completed courses Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction, 7,5 credits and Web and User Interface Design, 15 credits (or the equivalent).
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: TUEK12
The course is conducted at: School of Engineering
Previous and ongoing course occasions
This course is cancelled for study period Mar 27-May 29.
Type of courseProgram
SemesterSpring 2023: Mar 27 - Jun 04
Rate of Study100%
Course coordinatorBruce Ferwerda
Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students18750kr