Brand Management 7,5 Credits
- Brands, consumption and lifestyle
- Branding models
- Brand identity and personality
- Brand strategies
- Analysing the marketing environment
- Positioning and design
- Practical brand management
- General entrance requirements.
- Fluency in English equivalent to at least a 550 (paper-based scale) 213 (computer-based scale) or 79 (internet-based scale) TOEFL score.
Competency in Swedish language is not required
Level of Education: Undergraduate G1N
Course code/Ladok code: LBMA19
The course is conducted at: School of Education and CommunicationLast modified 2012-06-20 13:31:57