Pathway Programme + BI Norwegian Business School
Jönköping University in collaboration with BI Norwegian Business School have created a joint Pathway Programme, designed for international students as a bridge towards a Bachelor of Business Administration degree at BI.
The BI Norwegian Business School and Jönköping University Pathway Programme is designed to improve international students' English skills and to prepare them for academic studies at BI. The programme also introduces students to Scandinavian society and culture while supporting a solid academic foundation in higher education.
Steps 1 through 5 below outline how you can progress to earning a Bachelor degree at BI Norwegian Business School through our cooperative Pathway Programme with Jönköping University.
The following fees apply for the Academic Year 2020/2021
Application fee: SEK 900 (paid only for every application period)
Pathway Year: SEK 175,000
- Tuition SEK 80,000
- Boarding fee at Campus Gränna SEK 95,000 (paid by all students)
- Lunch and Dinner at Campus Gränna.
- Student Course Textbooks
- Free Internet Access at Campus Gränna and at JU main campus
- Free Bus Pass allowing travel in the Jönköping metropolitan area
- Student Union Fee
- Participation in leisure activities
Content updated 2020-05-25