Time to write your thesis? The library is here to support you
The autumn semester is coming to an end and perhaps you are currently working on your thesis. Research methodology or books on academic writing can support you in the process. Right now, we have many good reading tips in our exhibition. Welcome to come in and borrow!
In the library, we also have many guides, both for various educational programs and for reference management:
- Guide to reference management according to APA
- Guide to EndNote for students
- Guides to various educational programs
Of course, you can also ask us for help when it comes to finding books and articles, searching for information in databases and reference management. You can reach us in many ways:
- Ask us at the information desk if you are in the library
- Come to our drop in Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:30–13:30
- Book a time for search help if you have more extensive questions
- Send your question via Ask the library
Good luck with your work!