Call for papers
Conference topics may include
- Older adults' participation in learning
- The role of learning for health and wellbeing
- Older adults’ learning and technology
- Issues and barriers to lifelong learning
- Learning needs of people at different ages and stages of life
- Opportunities for lifelong learning in different countries
- Inclusion and exclusion in older adults learning
- Older workers and intergenerational learning
- Opportunities for older adults to participate in further education, higher education and voluntary sectors
- Policy initiatives for older adults' participation in education and training
- The role of learning as a response to the demographic challenge of an ageing society
Participants wishing to present a paper are invited to submit an abstract (maximum 300 words including title). The author’s name, institution, address and email should be presented on a separate sheet together with title of the paper. All abstracts will be put to the consideration of the Academic Committee.
The date for submission of abstracts is 30 April 2015. All abstracts are to be submitted to Karolina.Boberg@ju.se. Acceptance will be confirmed by 18 May 2015.
If accepted for presentation, final versions of papers (no more than 5,000 words including references) must be submitted by 15 September 2015. Please use Times News Roman, 12 and APA (American Psychological Association) reference system.
The conference will be held in English.
|30 April||Deadline for submission of abstracts|
|18 May||Acceptance of abstracts will be confirmed|
|15 July||Deadline for early bird registration (If payment have not been received by this date, the higher fee will be applicable)|
|15 September||Final deadline for registration and payment of the conference fee|
|15 September||Final papers must be submitted|
|14-16 October||Date of the conference|