Improvement knowledge I 5 Credits
Course Contents- the 8 domains of Improvement knowledge
- the historical evolution of improvement efforts
- the relationship between professional knowledge and improvement knowledge
- the leader within: the personal dimension of improvement efforts
- applying improvement knowledge in a personal improvement project
- skills in team collaboration
- the use of reflection and learning
- clinical microsystem, its context and the implications of that situation for performance and improvement
- the interconnectedness of different knowledge and skill domains to the overarching goal of leadership and improvement
- theory of science and different scientific approaches.
PrerequisitesTo enter the course a Bachelor of Science or professional exam of 180 credits in medicine, care, technique or social science or equivalent is required. In addition two years of work experience is required.
Level of Education: Master A1N
Course code/Ladok code: HIKR24
The course is conducted at: School of Health and WelfareLast modified 2016-12-21 09:16:04