Innovative Production Systems Development 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsThe course provides insights and understanding about the production system, its development and abilities suitable for various production situations in a global and volatile environment.
The course includes the following elements:
- Introduction to operations strategy and the need for and relevance of different production solutions
- Structure and contents of the production system
- Design of sustainable production systems including systems and process perspective, production philosophies and layout
- Innovation management and its relation to production systems design and management
- Different technological choices’ effect on the production system
- Production system development in a global perspective
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and completed courses 100 credits in first cycle and at least 15 credits in Mathematics and completed course Principles of Sustainable Supply Chain Management, 6 credits. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: TUIN18
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2019-10-03 14:00:05