Apply for Family Business Management
FAQ – Required documentation
In order to apply, you need to upload the following documents:
- Application letter
- Education certificate: Bachelor's or Master's diploma and transcript
- Work experience certificate: provided by the employer stating the title, role, employment start and end dates, details about years of leadership experience relevant to family business.
- English proficiency: level 6/B or equivalent (can be assessed through a phone interview)
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport/id card
Please notice: the application letter (min 300, max 500 words) is written in English. This letter clearly describes the motivations for taking a family business course:
- Your personal and professional reasons for taking a Family Business course.
description of your leadership experience in a family business (e.g. as owner, member of the board, manager, or successor).
- indication if you are a member of a family business or to what extent you are connected to a family business.