Apply to Sustainability and Responsible Ownership
FAQ – Required documentation
In order to apply, you need to upload the following documents:
- Application letter
- Education certificate: Bachelor's or Master's diploma and transcript
- Work experience certificate: provided by the employer stating the title, role, employment start and end dates, details about years of leadership experience.
- English proficiency: level 6/B or equivalent (can be assessed through a phone interview)
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport/id card
Please notice: the application letter (min 300, max 500 words) is written in English. This letter clearly describes the motivations for taking a family business course:
- your personal and professional reasons for taking the Sustainability and Responsible Ownership course.
- description of your leadership experience in a private business (e.g. as owner, member of the board, manager, or member of a family business).