Jönköping - how to get here
Jönköping offers a vibrant city pulse, beach life and nature on the doorstep. The city centre of Jönköping consists of picturesque alleys and canals opening the city up to the three lakes. (jkpg.se)
Click here to see more of what the city can offer to you!
Getting to Jönköping
- The airport is connected to Gothenburg on the west coast.
- There are direct coaches running from the airport to the city of Jönköping.
- The journey takes about 1hr and 45 mins and costs approx. 10 Euros one way.
- The coaches do not run frequently and the tickets cannot be bought on the bus, only online.
- If you are 3 or 4 travelling together you could get a taxi that would cost you about 150 Euros.
- Otherwise you can always get the airport shuttle bus to the centre of Gothenburg and from there get a train to Jönköping.
Jönköping Airport (warning - small airport - not very reliable)
- The airport is located 9 km from the city centre and after 26 August 2019 the airport has connections with Arlanda (the main airport of Stockholm).
- To get to and from the airport there is a regular bus service (route 27) to Jönköping city centre, or a taxi which costs approximately 25 Euros.
Kastrup Airport Copenhagen, Denmark
- From here you can easily travel to Jönköping by train and the journey takes about 3,5 hours.
Arlanda Airport, Stockholm (the main international airport of Stockholm)
- From Arlanda you can get either a flight, train or a bus to Jönköping and the connections and timetables are good and varied.
Småland Airport, Växjö
- The airport is located 110 km from Jönköping and has daily connections to Amsterdam (mon-fri). There are several car rental services to choose from.
- All the airports are just a few hours away from Jönköping and connected via Airport Coaches and/or rental car services.
- The conference will be held at the Elmia Exhibition and Convention Centre in Jönköping.
Content updated 2020-02-12