In order to apply you must submit the application form and include the following:
• Project Plan (incl. budget description)
• Invitation letter from the host institution
• Transcript of records (available at Service Center)
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
• Copy of passport
• Residence permit (if applicable)
• Eventually other recommendations related to previous international experiences, global issues and developing countries.
All application documents must be in English.
If you are writing your thesis in a pair, submit the application as one. We recommend students to scan all documents into one big document. It means that the application will be just one but will include documents for two persons. Project plan and Invitation letter will be the same for both persons and copy of passport, CV, Transcript of records and ev. recommendations will be individual for each person.
Submit your application through e-mail at: email@example.com
The next call for applicants opens in September with the deadline 1st November, 2020. The possibility to apply for MFS scholarship is available to students heading to write their thesis during Spring 2021 and Autumn 2021.
The results will be announced within 3 weeks after the application deadline.
For more information and tips how to write a good MFS application have a look at "How to start" guide.