The School of Engineering is one of four schools within Jönköping University.
The university is organised as a non-profit corporate group. The Group comprises Jönköping University Foundation and its six wholly owned subsidiaries. They are organised as limited companies and include: the School of Health and Welfare, the School of Education and Communication, Jönköping International Business School, the School of Engineering, Jönköping University Enterprise and University Services. The Foundation conducts activities through the subsidiaries.
Operations at the School of Engineering are led by a dean, who has academic responsibility for the operations. The management team supports and advises the dean.
- Chairman of the Board: Agneta Marell
- Dean: Ingrid Wadskog
Education and research are carried out in seven departments. Each department is led by a departmental head.
Councils and committees
A number of councils and committees have been organised within the School of Engineering:
- Educational council
- Research and third-cycle education council
- Council for quality assurance of education and third-cycle education
- Forskarkollegium med presidium and its committee
- Management groups for education
- Council for international contacts