On the search for high performance metals - high entropy alloys
Sustainable and high-performance materials are one of the key pillars for technological advancement. In this webinar we introduce one of the most modern methods for design and development of metallic materials; High Entropy Alloys. What are they, why are they attractive and how the concept can be implemented for industrial applications?
Date: Dec. 10, 2020
Time: 10:00-11:00 (+ 30 min group discussion)
After attending this webinar you will know more about:
- Definition and development of High Entropy Alloys
- Core effects and properties of high entropy alloys
- Challenges and solutions for applications of high entropy alloys in industry
- Related research and educational activities at JTH & Fraunhofer Institute (IWS, Germany)
This webinar is specifically useful for suppliers and end-users of metal industry, but participant from all areas/industry/institute are welcomed.
- Professor Materials and Manufacturing - Casting
- School of Engineering
- +46 36-10 1692
Head of Materials and Failure Analysis
Fraunhofer Institute IWS, Dresden, Germany