- Child Maltreatment and Its Association with School Factors and Mental Health in Early Adolescence
- How do the “tweenies” do? Mental health, alcohol experiences and personality among young adolescents.
- Mutual actions - Developmental links between aspects of the parent-adolescent relationship and adolescent risk behaviors
- Participation in and outside school: Self-ratings by Swedish adolescents with and without impairments and long-term health conditions
- Psychological Perspectives on Alcohol Use Among Young Adolescents - Mental Health and Personality
- Teenage Kicks – The Differential Development of Drug Use, Drunkenness, and Criminal Behaviour in Early to Mid-Adolescence
- Understanding the social integration of adolescents of foreign origin
- Ungdomars berusningsdrickande – Vem, var och med vilka?