Research at School of Engineering is carried out within four research areas with Industrial product realisation in cooperation as the common denominator.
Research areas of the School of Engineering.
- Industrial Product Development, Production and Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Construction Engineering and Lighting Science
In order to connect research and education, some additional research is carried out in Mathematics and Physics at the department of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.