Inform us about your Swedish personal identity number

If you have received a Swedish personal identity number, you need to inform the university since that information does not reach us automatically.

Your temporary ID number (T-number) should be replaced if you have a Swedish personal identity number. Please visit the Service Center and bring your JU-card and the decision from Skatteverket (or an ID-card with the Swedish personal number on it).

Read more about applying for a personal identity number at this Service Center page