The Career Center aims to strengthen the opportunities of students to successfully find appropriate employment upon graduation through:
- Career guidance; discuss your future career, get feedback on CV and cover letters and interview training
- feedback on your Linkedin-profile
- Information about the labour market
- Activities such as lectures, courses and projects
- Meetings with representatives from professional life.
For more information Contact Career Center.
Follow us on Facebook so you don´t miss anything!
You can now book a session with Career Center by choosing a time yourself. Click here for available times!
Career Center at Jönköping University is here for all students at JU. You are welcome to book a meeting to get feedback on your application documents and practise your interview skills. You can also book a meeting for career guidance and other work and career related questions. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
As a student you have access to the Global Grant grants, scholarships and financial aid database. You can search and apply for thousands of offers and finance parts, or the whole period of your studies. As a student you get this service for free through Jönköping University and Career Center.