Why you should join:
- Boost your personal and professional development and gain valuable experience for your CV
- Salary with a compensation rate at 125 SEK/hour
- JU Digital Student Ambassador Certificate
- Digital Student Ambassador team building activities
- JU branded clothing and merchandise
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- You have a genuine passion for social media and storytelling
- You enjoy studying at JU and living Jönköping, Sweden and would like to share your personal journey
- Skills in video production and comfortable in all stages of the production and being both on screen and behind the scenes
- You work well on a team of international, creative and proactive people
- Reliable and keep schedules and deadlines
- You are an international JU programme student or Pathway student (not in your final year of studies)
- Want to work approx. 15 hours/month
How to apply:
Prepare the following attachments:
- Create two videos and upload them to JU Play and share the link on https://play.ju.se/home
- A video about yourself (max. two minutes)
- A video about campus life (max. one minute)
- Links to your social media that you would like to share with us.
Apply and fill in the following form. All links to video and social media can be added in the application form.
The application period runs from 11 November to 30 November.
For questions regarding the application please contact email@example.com.
Welcome to apply!