New to teaching
Welcome to JU! As a new employee, Educate recommends a number of courses within our core activities, Academic Teaching and Learning (ATL). There are also many other opportunities to develop your teaching.
The core activities provide a starting point for you as a teacher, and also help you develop your courses while giving you a basic understanding of rules and administrative procedures, both national and those that are specific to JU.
- Conditions and Pedagogical Perspectives - Academic Teaching and Learning 1
- Student Active Learning - Academic Teaching and Learning 2
- Broadened Participation - Academic Teaching and Learning 3
- Online Education - Academic Teaching and Learning 4
- Examination and Assessment - Academic Teaching and Learning 5
More recommended activities
In addition to the courses included in the core, we also recommend activities that are suitable for you as a newly employed teaching staff member at JU. These are activities that will strengthen you in your role and give you the opportunity to develop as a teacher based on your own needs.
Our Intranet has additional resources for you as a new employee. For example, you can sign up for the New Employee Introduction External link, opens in new window. and read important policy documents. The Intranet also provides more information on important technical solutions, such as Ladok and KursInfo. The Intranet is only accessible to people with a JU account.