Civil de-registration

If you are living in Sweden and are registered in the Swedish population register and are planning to move abroad for a year or more, you should notify the Swedish Tax Agency of your move.

The above applies to international students with Swedish Personal Identity Number (personnummer) who are returning home and also to Swedish and International students who are moving abroad to study more than one year.

When notifying Swedish Tax Agency of your move, you can use one of the forms below:

Moving Abroad, Notification, SKV 7665, English version

For more information about this rule you can read:

Moving from Sweden (Quick Facts)

Civil de-registration