Given the many faculty members working as part of CeFEO and the heterogeneity of their research interests, it is no surprise that different research projects, leading to several top-tier publications, have been developed over time.
Below you can find links to scientific publications authored by CeFEO members since 2005, year of incorporation of CeFEO. These reflect the breadth of the research at CeFEO while offering important scientific results in the areas of family business and/or ownership.
In bold are indicated CeFEO members.
- Andersson, M., Hellerstedt, K. (2009). Location Attributes and Start-ups in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services. Industry and Innovation 16(1), 103-121.
- Blombäck, A., Brunninge, O. (2009). Corporate identity manifested through historical references. Corporate Communications. An International Journal 14(1), 404-419.
- Blombäck, A., Wigren, C. (2009). Challenging the importance of size as determinant for CSR activities. Management of environmental quality 20(3), 255-270.
- Brunninge, O. (2009). Using history in organizations: How managers make purposeful reference to history in strategy processes. Journal of Organizational Change Management 22(1), 8-26.
- Nordqvist, M., Hall, A., Melin, L. (2009). Qualitative Research on Family Businesses: The Relevance and Usefulness of the Interpretive Approach. Journal of Management and Organization 15(3), 294-308.
- Brundin, E., Nordqvist, M. (2008). Beyond Facts and Figures: The Role of Emotions in Boardroom Dynamics. Corporate governance 16(4), 326-341.
- Brundin, E., Patzelt, H., Sheperd, D. (2008). Managers' Emotional Displays and Employees' Willingness to Act Entrepreneurially. Journal of Business Venturing 23(2), 221-243.
- Brundin, E., Wigren, C., Isaacs, E., Friedrich, C., Visser, K. (2008). Triple Helix Networks in a Multicultural Context: Triggers and Barriers for Fostering Growth and Sustainability. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship 13(1), 77-98.
- Ericson, M. (2008). As in the composition of a fugue: Capturing the flow of strategic business activities. International Journal of Qualitative Methods 7(2), 58-76.
- Eriksson, L., Hultman, J., Naldi, L. (2008). Small business e-commerce development in Sweden: an empirical survey. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 15(3), 555-570.
- Hall, A., Nordqvist, M. (2008). Professional management in family businesses: Toward an extended understanding. Family Business Review 21(1), 51-69.
- Melin, L., Salvato, C. (2008). Creating Value Across Generations in Family-Controlled Businesses: The Role of Family Social Capital. Family Business Review 21(3), 259-276.
- Nordqvist, M., Melin, L. (2008). Strategic Planning Champions: Social Craftspersons, Artful Interpreters and Known Strangers. Long range planning 41(3), 326-344.
- Bjuggren, P., Eklund, J., Wiberg, D. (2007). Ownership structure, control and firm performance: The effects of vote-differentiated shares. Applied Financial Economics 17(6), 1323-1334.
- Brunninge, O., Nordqvist, M., Wiklund, J. (2007). Corporate governance and strategic change in SMEs: The effect of ownership, board composition and top management teams. Small Business Economics 29(3), 295-308.
- Melin, L., Nordqvist, M. (2007). The reflexive dynamics of institutionalization: the case of the family business. Strategic Organization 5(3), 321-333.
- Naldi, L., Nordqvist, M., Hellerstedt, K., Wiklund, J. (2007). Entrepreneurial orientation, risk taking, and performance in family firms. Family Business Review 20(1), 33-47.
- Sund, L., Bjuggren, P. (2007). Family-owned, limited close corporations and protection of ownership. European Journal of Law and Economics 23(3), 273-283.
- Zahra, S., Neubam, D., Naldi, L. (2007). The Effects of Ownership and Governance on SMEs' International Knowledge-based Resources. Small Business Economics 29(3), 309-327.
- Ericson, M. (2006). Exploring the Future Exploiting the Past. Journal of Management History 12(2), 121-136.
- Ericson, M. (2006). Strategic HRD and the Relational Self. Human Resource Development Quarterly 17(2), 223-229.
- Kreiser, P., Ojala, J., Lamberg, J., Melander, A. (2006). A Historical Investigation of the Strategic Process within Family Firms. Journal of Management History 12(1), 100-114.
- Sciascia, S., Naldi, L., Hunter, E. (2006). Market orientation as determinant of entrepreneurship: An empirical investigation on SMEs. The International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal 2(1), 21-38.
- Bjuggren, P., Sund, L. (2005). Organization of transfers of small and medium-sized enterprises within the family: Tax law considerations. Family Business Review 18(4), 305-319.
- Sund, L., Smyrnios, K. (2005). Striving for Happiness and Its Impact on Family Stability: An Exploration of the Aristotelian Conception of Happiness. Family Business Review 18(2), 155-170.