Report incident

Theft and loss

If any of your possessions are lost or stolen, you should notify the police. 

Please also complete an incident report for any break-ins, loss of pass cards/keys or thefts here

Occupational injuries

University employees should report any occupational injuries here.

Student insurance

All students and doctoral students at Jönköping University are covered by personal injury insurance. Find out more.