Campus and lost property

Accessing the University’s premises

The JU Card is for students and staff at Jönköping University. The card gives you access to the University’s premises. The premises to which you have access depends on your course (if you are a student) or your job (if you are a member of staff). Find out more.


Security guards from Securitas monitor the campus area. Remember that you should always keep your JU Card with you, as security guards may ask to see it. You should also be careful not to let anyone you do not know into the University’s buildings when they are locked.

Lost property

Lost property should be handed in to the Service Center (located in Building A) or the police.