Registration for the online conference
Registration is now closed.
- Registration fees:
- Regular online-only registration: 700 SEK
- Full regular registration (incl. printed proceedings): 1 000 SEK
- PhD student online-only: 350 SEK
- PhD student full registration (incl. printed proceedings): 650 SEK
- Due to the time constraints, payment is only available with credit card.
- The registration will be open until the conference closes 23. June
- Registration is required in order to receive login credentials for the online conference platform. Login credentials will be distributed via e-mail before the conference starts (sometime 15-22 June)
- At the registration, you have the option to also purchase the printed proceedings (the papers are also published open-access online). The physical books will be shipped after the online conference. Note that the number of available books are limited.
Sign up for our newsletter here External link, opens in new window.to receive updates.
Registration for the physical meeting
Due to the recent change in plans from a physical meeting to an online version, registration is closed for now. We will make sure that those of you that have already paid the registration fee get reimbursed. We will contact you personally to work out the details, but we ask for your understanding that due to limited resources in the finance department right now this process will take some time. To those of you that have registered by Invoice and not paid yet, we ask you to NOT proceed with the transaction and payment.
Would you like to receive more information about the conference? Sign up for our newsletter here External link, opens in new window.!