For your security, you need to have insurance cover. The following pages provide information about insurances that you should know about. As a Jönköping University employee, you are covered by some of these insurances, and when you register in the Swedish Population Register, you obtain some other insurances. There are also certain insurances that you are advised to buy in a private capacity.