Research Methods in Management 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe overall objective is to develop knowledge and understanding of scientific research methods and to provide skills to design and accomplish a research project in Management, performing analyses using qualitative and quantitative research methods and to communicate the results. Furthermore, the student should be able to reflect on research outcomes based on methodological and philosophical approaches.
The content reflects the various steps taken in a scientific investigation:
- critically reviewing literature and relating it to the research project at hand,
- choosing research strategy,
- considering ethical aspects of research strategy,
- defining sample/cases and applying quantitative and/or qualitative methods for collecting, expressing and analysing empirical material,
- presenting the results,
- relating frameworks, methods and results to research philosophy.
During the course, students will produce a literature review, develop and carry out their own research projects, present a scientific report in Management and critically discuss the scientific contribution of other students.
FörkunskapskravBachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in engineering
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå A1N
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminHösten 2019: vecka 44 - vecka 02 2020
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift15000kr