Artificial Intelligence 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course is a basic course in artificial intelligence with a focus on traditional AI, i.e., GOFAI. The course covers many different basic and intermediate topics in the field, alternating theory with practice. After completing the course, the student shall have acquired a basic, but broad, knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence. Specifically, the student should understand and know how to apply all the theoretical concepts covered.
The main concepts included in the course are:
- Traditional AI: Problem representation, production systems, search with and without heuristics, planning, expert systems, automated reasoning, propositional logic, predicate logic, resolution
- Reasoning under uncertainty: Bayesian inferencing and other approaches
- Programming in Prolog: Basic syntax and semantics, lists, structures, recursion, ADT's, implementation of production systems and search algorithms. Constraint logic programming
- Intelligent agents: terminology, environments, different types of agents
- Basic game theory, the minimax algorithm, agents for game playing
- Agents for Markov decision processes
FörkunskapskravGrundläggande behörighet samt 60 hp i huvudområdet datateknik alt. elektroteknik (med relevanta kurser inom datateknik) eller motsvarande. Dessutom krävs Engelska 6/B.
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan