Kvalitetssäkring av mjukvaruprodukter (Software Product Quality Assurance) 6 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course introduces the different influences on software quality. Four key messages are emphasised: that successful software can persist for years after initial delivery but only if it is of sufficient quality; that software quality assurance is not just about testing; that testing is not a phase conducted towards the end of development; and that quality assurance addresses both product and process.
The course includes the following topics:
- Achieving software quality assurance via verification and validation
- Testing in an Agile context, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Controlling software quality including the management of defects, versions and releases
- Designing a testing infrastructure including code analysers and test tools
- Test automation including test case generation and evolutionary testing
- Testing levels: unit, integration, component interface, and system testing
- Testing particular types of software: back-end software and front-end software
- Different software development roles, their motivations, their involvement in testing and the need for independence
- Software process improvement including the Capability Maturity Model Initiative
- Describing software quality, the use of quality models and metrics in software quality assurance
FörkunskapskravPassed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with relevant courses in Computer Engineering), and 15 credits Mathematics. In addition, completed course Software Engineering – a Product Perspective, 9 credits (or the equivalent). Proof of English proficiency is required..
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå A1F
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Tidigare och pågående kurstillfällen
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminVåren 2019: vecka 13 - vecka 22
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift13200kr