Leading Change: Accelerating AI Adoption, 5 hp
The course provides insights leading to adopting AI technologies to accelerate and transform your organization to fit in the fast-changing business landscape. The course is specially created for those who aspire to lead and implement the AI-based technological change required in their field of business. Furthermore, this course is designed to inspire and enable participants to collaborate and lead effective AI adoption in an organizational setting. The course is also designed to make managers and leaders aware of the AI impact globally and how it will change the course of business in organizations.
Connection to Research and Practice
The course is designed based on research in change, leadership, AI and problem solving. Based on practical knowledge of change projects, leadership and AI the course integrates theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience of different challenges involved in change specifically leading change in Adoption of AI.
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) within the global context
- Understand the key factors of AI in an organizational setting
- Understand and implementation of AI and the organizational change process
- Develop action plans and strategies for AI adoption and change management
- Understand and compare different leadership roles in relation to leading AI change.
- Lead AI adoption and change in the organizations
- Demonstrate the ability to critically assess individual and organizational challenges in AI complexity and change.
Cecilia Sönströd, universitetsadjunkt
Avdelningen för datavetenskap
The applicant has a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in the field of management/entrepreneurship/leadership/project management, marketing, production in the public/private and/ sector(s).
Proof of English proficiency is required. (level 6 or equivalent).
Jönköping - den moderna studentstaden
Jönköping är den moderna studentstaden med ett gemensamt och sammanhållet campus som ligger mitt i stan. Här finns våra fyra fackhögskolor med 12 000 studenter tillsammans med Högskolebiblioteket, träningsanläggning, caféer, restauranger och Service Center. Med en stark internationell prägel och samverkan med arbetslivet redan under studietiden ger vi dig rätta förutsättningar för din framtid.