Research Ethics 7,5 Credits
Course Contents- laws, rules, code of conduct for research ethics
- research ethics application
- ethical considerations throughout the research process
- sensitive data and populations' vulnerability
- ethical anlysis
- central concepts such as informed consent, confidentiality, secrecy
- scientific honesty
- the researcher's freedom and responsibilities in relation to grant providers and employers
- research ethics paragraph in theses.
PrerequisitesTo be enrolled in the course the student should have 240 credits, 60 of which should be at the advanced level, including a written paper of 15 credits.
Level of Education: XXX
Course code/Ladok code: FHFOE37
The course is conducted at: School of Health and Welfare