Digitalization and Implementation Processes in School I (DIP I) 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
- Digitalization processes in school at a macro level - policy and legislative issues
- Digitalization processes in school at a meso level - motives and arguments for digitalization
- Digitalization processes in school at a micro level - communication and learning inside and outside the classroom
- Leadership and teacher education issues
- The digital and media landscape from a market and educational perspective
FörkunskapskravTo be admitted to the course, the applicant must meet the general entry requirements for doctoral programmes, i.e. have been rewarded a degree at second-cycle level, or have achieved at least 240 credits, of which a minimum of 60 credits must have been achieved at second-cycle level.
English proficiency corresponding to English 6, or English course B in the Swedish upper
secondary school system, is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Forskarnivå XXX
Kursen ges vid: Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation