Internship in Business Administration 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållIf suitable to their study profile and course portfolio, programme students with a major in Business Administration are offered the possibility to do an internship in a business organization. For a 7,5 credit internship, the minimum time spent with an organization is 5 weeks equvilant to full time. Students themselves take the initiative to investigate their opportunity to take an internship course with a student counselor and locate an internship position.
The aim of the internship course is to facilitate increased in-depth learning within a predefined field of business administration. The internship position should offer an exclusive opportunity to study a topic in business administration. By applying theoretical knowledge to practical experiences, this internship course also provides a unique opportunity to reflect on the variations between theory and practice and the value of combining them to gain valuable knowledge and skills for a career in business administration.
Students must be enrolled in the internship course before they can start an internship. Before a student can be enrolled in the internship course, the internship position and the topic of study must be approved by the course examiner.
Ex-ante check-list for students interested in doing an internship:
1. Meet with your study counsellor to see if you are eligible for doing an internship course.
2. Identify and contact an organization suitable for your internship.
3. Get permission from the company to do an internship in the organization.
4. Get the organization to appoint an internship responsible and craft an internship work description.
5. Send the organization’s work description plus information regarding a contact person to the course examiner and meet with the examiner to discuss the internship position.
6. The course examiner will then either accept your internship or ask you to go back to the firm to discuss the work content you are supposed to do. Once the internship is accepted, you can start.
Förkunskapskrav60 credits in Business Administration.
Utbildningsnivå: Grundnivå G2F
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Tidigare och pågående kurstillfällen
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminVåren 2021: vecka 13 - vecka 22
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift12500kr
Senast ändrad 2021-03-22 12:00:24