The Sustainable Enterprise - Social and Ecological Perspectives 15 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThis course introduces students to concepts in the fields of sustainable development and social and ecological sustainability. The course provides frameworks to create, scale and replicate sustainable enterprises as a means of eliminating poverty and/or ecological deterioration. The course pays particular attention to the regulatory and voluntary frameworks that sustainable enterprises are expected to relate to, in connection with these themes – at the local, regional and international level.
The content reflects the various aspects relevant in developing a sustainable enterprise including:
- sustainable development and sustainability – including human ecology,
- challenges of poverty, exclusion, environmental degradation and climate change,
- perspectives on economic growth and implications for sustainability
- regulatory and voluntary frameworks for enterprise development– including system thinking and triple bottom line,
- concepts and models describing sustainable organizations – including social enterprises and ecological enterprises,
- creation and development for different markets – including the bottom of the pyramid and the lifestyle of health and sustainability, and
- sustainable product design and business modelling for launching, scaling and replicating a sustainable enterprise.
Förkunskapskrav15 credits in Business Administration or Economics or equivalent.
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Tidigare och pågående kurstillfällen
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminVåren 2020: vecka 03 - vecka 22
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift25000kr