Sustainable Venture Development Across Borders 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållTheoretical concepts and implications of sustainable venture development across borders. New sustainable venture development addresses unfulfilled social and/or environmental needs in a foreign location that can be met with resources in the home country. Sustainable ventures aim to improve the well-being of populations in disadvantaged situations by including them in the supply chain and empowering them to generate create societal change. The course gives particular emphasis to entrepreneurial action, including opportunity development, strategic collaborations, social and/or frugal social innovations and resource development during start-up and early growth, including critical decisions and experiences of sustainable entrepreneurs. The content reflects the various aspects relevant in sustainable venture development including:
- challenges of social and environmental sustainability across borders including exclusion, lack of services, diseases, environmental degradation, poverty, system thinking, circular economy,
- key concepts and models for sustainable ventures,
- social and frugal innovations;
- shared value strategy and bottom of the pyramid strategy,
- sustainable business model innovation and prototyping,
- considering ethical aspects of the sustainable venture,
- collecting, expressing and analyzing material for building the sustainable venture across borders,
- presenting the results, and
- relating frameworks to their sustainable venture.
Förkunskapskrav60 credits in Business Administration (or the equivalent) including the course Entrepreneurship and Business Planning (or the equivalent).
Kursen ges vid: Jönköping International Business School
Typ av KursProgramkurs
TerminVåren 2020: vecka 13 - vecka 22
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift12500kr