Agil produktionsutveckling (Agile Production Development) 5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
The purpose of the course is to build the required knowledge and skills for efficient cross-disciplinary production development work. The course combines latest theories with practical cases from participating companies.
KursinnehållThe course gives students the required knowledge and skills for efficient cross-disciplinary production development work. Assignments are based on theory and industrial needs, that will be further developed in practical cases selected in close collaboration with their respectively companies.
The course will be divided into 4 key modules, in which each module will have three generic steps including; (1) Current situation and challenges in the company, (2) Applicable theory, and (3) Approaches to Improves the way of working based on (1) and (2).
The students will be trained in agile planning methods/principles and an iterative way of working in a structured manner. The aim is to meet challenges/deviations in production development projects by implementing agile feedback-loops and innovative methods and principles.
The course includes the following elements:
Knowledge Intensive Product Realisation
- Challenges in industrial companies
- Overview processes and change management
- Organize for Information exchange and learning
Agile Project Management
- Agile history and background, including methods and principles
- Project management and decision making
- Organization, collaboration and communication.
- Iterative development methods
- Planning, including Visible Planning (VP)
Production Concept Development
- Requirement management, Product architecture and Production system
- Innovative thinking and activities
- Tools and methods for innovation and evaluation
Production Concept Selection and Decisions
- Decision support and evaluation of alternatives
- Tools and methods for concept presentation and selection
- Implementation and follow-up
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor's degree (ie. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering or equivalent, and 15 credits Mathematics. English Language requirements corresponding to English 6 in the Swedish upper secondary school (or the equivalent). The applicant must also have 1 year of qualified work experience. It is possible to apply for exemption from a bachelor's degree and 15 credits Mathematics if the applicant has at least 5 years of qualified work experience.
Läs mer om urvalsregler
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Tidigare och pågående kurstillfällen
Typ av KursFristående
Obligatoriska fysiska träffar3
TerminHösten 2020: vecka 36 - vecka 48
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift11665kr
Senast ändrad 2020-11-11 14:14:19