Nästa generations webb (Next Generation Web) 9 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållTechnologies from many different areas, such as Semantic Web, data-mining, machine learning, recommendation agents, and artificial intelligence are driving a new generation of web. These technologies emphasize machine-facilitated understanding of information on the web to provide a more productive and intuitive user experience. In this course students will start with basic solutions on the server side, and then are introduced to the vision of new generation web. They will understand how the techniques revolutionize the web and its applications.
The course includes the following elements:
- Development of server-side solutions based on the principles of service design
- The client-server model and web framework
- Request routing and web page templates
- Stateless web services, REST API, and JSON serialization
- Storing data in a database and ER-modelling
- Introduction to Semantic Web and its applications
- Using open vocabularies and standard schemas for structuring information
- Linked Data and Open Data
- Semantic Web Languages (such as RDF(S), RDFa, JSON-LD, SPARQL, OWL, etc.)
- RDF graph databases (i.e. RDF triple stores) and their applications
FörkunskapskravPassed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credits within the major subject in Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Interaction Design (with relevant courses in web programming), and completed course User Experience Design 7,5 credits (or
equivalent). Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Tidigare och pågående kurstillfällen
Senast ändrad 2020-12-14 14:19:58