Developing Sustainable Supply Chain Operations 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
KursinnehållThe course covers the topics below in relation both to digitalization and connectivity and to economic, social and ecological sustainable development.
- PDSA and DMAIC cycles
- Evidence-based problem solving
- Customer centricity
- Waste and variation identification
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Six Sigma
- Quality Excellence and standards
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Risk Management
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
FörkunskapskravPassed courses of at least 90 credits within the major subject industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering (or the equivalent), 15 credits in mathematics, and completed course Introduction to Supply Chain Operations Management, 7,5 credits (or the equivalent). Proof of English proficiency is required.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Senast ändrad 2021-12-03 07:39:22