Underhåll för produktionsprestanda (Maintenance for Production Performance) 5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
With a starting point in the concept of dependability this course offers a holistic view on maintenance development. One of its purposes is to help you motivate a maintenance strategy to develop your company’s production performance. We will apply different types of simulation to experience the dynamics of maintenance strategies and their consequences to production.
KursinnehållThe development of maintenance management is significant for improving the production performance. In the course, benefits from improving maintenance management are analyzed in different exercises. In the era of knowledge intensive- and innovative production development we also explore the application of different advanced simulation tools for developing maintenance. And, based on the study of a maintenance culture model we discuss together and individually develop a strategy of improvement.
The course includes the following elements:
- Maintenance terminology
- Introduction to different tactical choices of how to manage physical assets, e.g. corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance, and condition-based maintenance
- Introduction to maintenance concepts such as TPM and RCM
- Theory and discussions on reactive and proactive maintenance and its economic impact
- The economic importance of maintenance
- Life cycle costing, key performance indicators in maintenance, and their corresponding effect to drive behavior in maintenance
- The connection between maintenance operations and production operations
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor's degree (ie. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or Civil Engineering or equivalent, and 15 credits Mathematics. English Language requirements corresponding to English 6 in the Swedish upper secondary school (or the equivalent). The applicant must also have 1 year of qualified work experience. It is possible to apply for exemption from a bachelor's degree and 15 credits Mathematics if the applicant has at least 5 years of qualified work experience.
Läs mer om urvalsregler
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Tekniska Högskolan
Kurstillfällen öppna för ansökan
Typ av KursFristående
Obligatoriska fysiska träffar3
TerminVåren 2021: vecka 03 - vecka 18
Gäller enbart studenter utanför EU/EES/Schweiz: Studieavgift11665kr
AnmälanTill ansökan hos antagning.se