Co-production in Health and Welfare 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
This course aims to provide an introduction of the origins and contemporary conceptualisations of co-production and co-design. It will provide practical methods for co-production in daily practice, improvement work and research. During the course students will identify and work with examples of co-production on micro, macro and meso levels and develop understanding of mechanisms of success and potential pitfalls.
- co-production: origins and contemporary conceptualisations
- co-design: origins and contemporary conceptualisations
- practical methods for co-production (in daily practice, improvement work and research)
- co-production at the micro-, meso-, and macro-system levels
- evaluating the impact of co-production and understanding mechanisms of success
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor's degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) within health sciences, behavioral science, social work, educational sciences or equivalent. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Läs mer om urvalsregler
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Hälsohögskolan
Senast ändrad 2019-11-19 11:05:17