Management and Innovation in the Health Sector 6 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
Kursinnehåll- innovation – What it is and Why it Matters
- innovation in organisations
- managing innovative businesses
- developing an Innovation Strategy
- main models of innovation
- managerial strategies to shape innovative performance
- tools of innovation management to map and measure innovative activities
- diagnosis and effective solutions of innovation challenges
FörkunskapskravThe applicant must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) in prosthetics and orthotics or mechanical engineering. Proof of English proficiency is required. Also, the applicant must successfully have completed the courses Co-production in Health and Welfare, 7.5 credits and Quality improvement in Health and Engineering, 7.5 credits.
Utbildningsnivå: Avancerad nivå
Kursen ges vid: Hälsohögskolan
Senast ändrad 2023-06-20 15:46:32