Prosthetics and Orthotics, Clinical Placement Studies 15 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
Kursinnehåll- prosthetic and orthotic treatment options and solutions
- common manufacturing methods within prosthetics and orthotics
- organization and working methods within the profession
- quality and improvement within health and welfare
- the multi-disciplinary team
- patient centered care
- guidelines and regulations for professional and ethical practice
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirements and completed courses (passing grade) with 60 credits from semester 1 and 2, and completed courses (passing grade) with 45 credits from semester 3 and 4, and completion of the course Orthotic management and biomechanics II, 7.5 credits.
Kursen ges vid: Hälsohögskolan