Prosthetics and Orthotics Introduction 7,5 hpUndervisningen bedrivs på engelska.
Kursinnehåll- professional roles and responsibilities of prosthetist/orthotists in relation to other professionals
- developments in prosthetics and orthotics (technology, services and scope of practice)
- laws and ethics in prosthetics and orthotics clinical practice
- introduction to evidence based practice
- understanding academic literature
- sources of information and search strategies
- academic integrity
FörkunskapskravGeneral entry requirements include high school diploma and specific demand on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Kursen ges vid: Hälsohögskolan